Choose your own involvement level — But choose to be a Friend!
The mission of the Friends of the Lindsborg Library (FoLL) is to support the Lindsborg Community Library in efforts to make our library better for all patrons. Anyone interested in supporting the library is welcome to join!
Membership levels are suggested donations of $5 for students, $10 for individuals, $25 for families, $50 for patrons, and $100 for businesses.
Membership fees are used to provide…
- Summer Reading Program Support
- Craft project supplies
- Reading incentive prizes
- Grand prize drawing
- Cooking Class ingredients & supplies
- Licensing fee for Movie Nights
- Special Guests (such as Rolling Hills Zoo presenters)
- New Materials for the Library
- Books for all ages
- And additional special projects!
Although not required for membership, Friends also have many opportunities to donate time to support the Library. Volunteering levels could be once a year for a special event, weekly for a season, or anything in between – all volunteer amounts are greatly appreciated!
Friends can volunteer in a variety of ways…
- Plan the Annual Book Sale
- Help with Summer Reading Program
- Serve “We Are Thankful” Meal
- Donate New Materials to the Library
- Provide Upkeep for the Little Free Library
- Rotate Books for Community Collections
- Serve on the FoLL Board
- And More!
For more information about how you can become a Friend of the Library, contact us through this website’s contact page.
Thank you — and Happy Reading!