Don’t forget to check out our regular online resources!
Storyline Online – short videos; favorite children’s books read by actors
Day by Day – Different activities every day!
Read Alouds and other live online events
NaNoWriMo Young Writers Program: support for writers 17 & younger to write a novel in a month!
Virtual School Activities – live webcams, virtual tours/trips, and other miscellaneous fun academic sites
SciStarter – citizen science
Humanities Kansas Movement of Ideas Kits – Daily curated collections of humanities activities that you can do at home to connect you with others and spark conversations.
NaNoWriMo – support for writers 13 and older to write a novel! The Camp NaNo challenge in April is available for writers to set their own word count goals on any writing project.
Free college courses online:
- Carnegie Melon Open Learning- https://oli.cmu.edu/students/
- Coursera- https://www.coursera.org/
- EDX- https://www.edx.org/
- Future Learn- https://www.futurelearn.com/
- Harvard Online- https://online-learning.harvard.edu/
- MIT Open Courseware- https://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
- OpenLearn- https://www.open.edu/openlearn/
- Stanford Online- https://online.stanford.edu/